What are the 2 important cities of Pakistan? There are many important cities in Pakistan, but two of the most important are:
Pakistan’s capital city, Islamabad, is situated in the nation’s northern region. It is one of South Asia’s most modern and well-designed cities due to its organized design and beautiful parks. Moreover, it serves as the center of administrative and governmental operations in the nation.
On the city, Pakistan’s capital city, Islamabad, is the primary administrative and governmental center of the country. It is a peaceful city where the Parliament is the main attraction.
Pakistan’s capital city, Islamabad, is the primary administrative and governmental center of the country. The Parliament House, Federal Government offices, foreign houses, and the official residences of the Prime Minister and President comprise the majority of this peaceful city. Islamabad covers 1,165.5 square kilometers, of which 907 square kilometers is the actual city. In 2011, there were approximately 1.15 million people living there.
The city still attracts millions of visitors every year with its character of being quiet and peaceful. The city acts as a base camp for travelers from the south as well as from coastal areas like Karachi who are traveling to northern regions like Chitral, Skardu, Hunza, and Gilgit and valleys like Kaghan and Swat.
Points of interest (places to visit)
Some of the attractions in Islamabad that you should see while there are:
- The unique design and architecture of Faisal Masjid are well known. The mosque, which lies in the center of the city, carries Faisal Bin Saud’s name in honor of the great Saudi emperor.
- To the north of Islamabad, in the lesser Himalayas, are the Margalla Hills or Margalla Mountain. The range is made up of numerous valleys and tall mountains, with a total size of 12,605 hectares.
- Popular tourist location Pir Sohawa is located 17 kilometers from Islamabad. The resort is located at a height of about 3,000 meters above the Margalla Hills. Locals and visitors from other countries both love the idea of visiting this location.
- North of Islamabad is where you’ll find Daman-e-Koh. Both the Urdu and Persian terms Daman, which means center, and Koh, which means hill, are used to give it its name. As a result, the name “Daman-e-Koh” also means “middle of the hill.” You’ll pass by this tourist spot on your route to Pir Sohawa. What are 2 important cities of Pakistan?
- A national monument that honors the nation’s three regions and four provinces is the Pakistan Monument Museum. The monument’s form, which resembles a flower in bloom, represents the nation’s progress as a developing country. The three smaller flowers represent the three regions, while the four larger petals represent the four provinces.
- Pakistan’s artificial lake, Rawal Lake, supplies Islamabad and Rawalpindi with all the water they need. The lake is situated in the Margalla Hills National Park and has an approximate area of 8.8 square kilometers.
The largest city and commercial center of Pakistan is Karachi. It is the capital of the Sindh province and is situated on the Arabian Sea coast.
In the 18th century, Karachi, Pakistan, began to grow. Before this, the area was a small village where a fisherman was the majority of the population. It was well-known as a fishing community.
Karachi is named the largest city in Pakistan. It is located on the coast of the Arabian Sea. The most populated and well-known city in Pakistan is Karachi. The activities in Karachi, an old city, are a fantastic example of how old and new customs can coexist happily. What are 2 important cities of Pakistan?
Pakistan’s international airport is situated in the city of Karachi. The airport in Karachi is officially known as Jinnah International Airport. The airport in Karachi is outfitted with all the most recent services, and it offers international flights to and from many other nations, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and other European nations. The latest airport at the Karachi airport, which includes two of them, began operations in the month of July of 2000. What are 2 important cities of Pakistan?
Clifton is a neighborhood in Karachi’s southern part. People from many different ethnic groups, including Bohras, Punjabis, Sindhis, Urdus, and others, live here, making the area densely inhabited. There are numerous restaurants, stores, and mosques in the area, which is a part of Saddar town.